SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER (PYTHON)
We're hiring a senior software engineer with strong Python programming skills to lead the development and maintenance of our data pipeline. Data is critical to our deep learning models and in this position you'll be playing a key role in shaping the way we collect, aggregate, and annotate that data moving forward.
In the coming year, we’re anticipating rapid growth to support an increasing demand for our technology -- come help us design and build the infrastructure that will scale to support that growth!
Strongly Preferred Skills & Background
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years experience developing software
- Strong Python programming skills
- Proficient operating in a Linux environment
- API design experience
- Experience with relational databases (we use PostgreSQL) and familiarity with data architecture for large-scale, resource-intensive data applications
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, including EC2, S3, and RDS
- Familiarity with machine learning and data science techniques
- Competitive compensation including benefits and equity
- Company culture committed to sustainable performance with work/life balance
- Guest lectures, learning opportunities with connections to labs at Harvard and elsewhere, and publication opportunities
- Lunch reimbursement
Please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you an experienced programmer with extensive experience in developing real-time software products, but you don’t see yourself above? Get in touch! We’re a growing business and always looking for quality candidates that don’t fit easily into the boxes we envision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status.