1. Develop cross-platform deploy scripts for deep neural network models;
2. Develop ROS modules for perception model integration;
3. Integrate sensors into robotic control systems;
4. Develop custom firmware for embedded applications;
5. Develop and maintain continuously integrated AWS server infrastructure;
6. Manage high-volume customer-sourced database pipeline;
7. Draft and publish empirical results in peer-reviewed publications; and
8. Develop custom behavioral experiments to develop human subject models/experiments.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
Experience and Skills
Employer requires at least one (1) year of work experience in a computer vision technology firm.
Successful candidate must also have: (1) Demonstrated knowledge of machine learning skills and performed deep network training and evaluation using custom Python tools and Deep Learning libraries; (2) Demonstrated knowledge of Arduino programming and sensor integration in ROS (Robot Operating System) environments; (3) Demonstrated experience with data science methods to prepare empirical results for publications/peer-reviewed science journals; (4) Demonstrated ability managing a high-volume (40TB or more in capacity and millions of data points transferred daily) cloud computing architecture (i.e. AWS); and (5) Demonstrated ability programming PostgreSQL.
All years of experience may be gained concurrently.
5% domestic and international travel required.
Send resumes by USPO to Perceptive Automata, Inc., 230 Somerville Ave. 2nd Floor, Somerville MA 02143 (Attn: Sid Misra)