COMPUTER VISION SCIENTIST
Perceptive Automata is a fast-growing machine learning and computer vision company started by Harvard and MIT scientists that is developing a novel approach to help make autonomous vehicles safer for others on (or near) the road. In the coming year, we’re anticipating rapid growth to support an increasing demand for this technology (we're working with Silicon Valley investors who have supported some of the fastest-growing tech companies in the world).
We are hiring a computer vision scientist to help develop our core technologies and algorithms. As a member of our small team, your contributions will have an outsized effect on our product and the direction of the company as a whole.
Strongly Preferred Skills & Background
- Background in Computer Vision and Machine Learning, either academic (PhD or Masters) or equivalent professional experience
- Experience building custom CNNs with a high-level framework (Keras, Theano or TensorFlow)
- Experience building real-time applications using camera data
- Experience working in a team on large-scale, production-quality Python and C/C++ projects
- Experience working with large-scale datasets in variable format
- Comfortable operating and developing in a Linux environment
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- History of academic publications on computer vision theory or techniques
- Experience with multi-modal sensor data
- Competitive compensation including benefits and equity
- Company culture committed to sustainable performance with work/life balance
- Guest lectures, learning opportunities with connections to labs at Harvard and elsewhere, and publication opportunities
- Lunch reimbursement
Please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Are you an experienced programmer with extensive experience in developing real-time software products, but you don’t see yourself above? Get in touch! We’re a growing business and always looking for quality candidates that don’t fit easily into the boxes we envision.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or ability status.